Sell Your Property
Selling in the Hamptons
Should you decide it’s time to sell, Brown Harris Stevens is uniquely qualified to market your residential property. Each marketing program is carefully tailored to the individual residence and is built around a highly effective advertising and interactive marketing campaign that precisely targets critical audiences, both domestic and international.
By utilizing our own resources, co-broking with all Hamptons residential brokerage agencies and our exclusive affiliation with the Christie’s International Real Estate network, we reach an extensive worldwide audience.
Brown Harris Stevens has remained at the forefront of marketing and technological innovation in New York for more than 135 years. That unparalleled experienced has been extended to the Hamptons to ensure that we generate the greatest interest in your property. Our goal is to complete the sale of your property in the shortest possible time and realize the maximum market price while providing you with the highest level of service.
Brown Harris Stevens offers the advantage of the firm’s considerable depth of marketing resources. Our exceptional market coverage and dedicated research enables us to provide the most accurate evaluation of your property’s current market value and guide you towards optimal pricing. These are a few of the ways that Brown Harris Stevens will successfully market your property:
- Once pricing is established, we develop a targeted marketing strategy carefully tailored to the individual residence.
- We will advise on how to prepare your property for showing, seeking to maximize your sale price.
- We immediately co-broke your property to other members of the brokerage community so that you reach the widest possible audience of qualified buyers.
- We will communicate the listing directly to well qualified buyers in New York, the United States and abroad, using our own client base and using the resources of Christie’s International Real Estate.
Marketing campaigns for exclusive listings include such advertising and publicity vehicles as:
- Listing at BrownHarrisStevens.com, as well as on dozens of highly-trafficked websites including: Realtor.com, the #1 real estate website in the country, Streeteasy, Trulia, Zillow, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, bellevue (Germany’s leading real estate site), Hamptons Real Estate Online (HREO),and many others.
- Featured coverage in our BHS seasonal catalogues distributed in the local Hamptons papers and throughout strategic locations in the Hamptons. Throughout the year, the digital version of our catalogue reaches a vast global audience.
- Prominent advertising, under the distinguished Brown Harris Stevens name, in such publications as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal Greater New York, Avenue, Christie’s International Real Estate publications, and all the local Hamptons newspapers and seasonal publication and others.
- Customized, illustrated digital and print marketing materials, with professional photography, floor plans and key selling features.
Choosing a Trusted and Professional Exclusive Listing Agent
It is worth noting that the choice of Brown Harris Stevens as your Exclusive Broker for your property provides you with not only the strength of our marketing but also with these benefits:
- Our over 100 experienced local agents have extensive networks of buyers as well as attorneys, contractors, stagers and others.
- A dedicated broker who will guide the entire marketing process, ensure discretion and report to you on a regular basis.
- The widest possible exposure within the brokerage community. With an exclusive listing, Brown Harris Stevens shares information with all Hamptons area real estate brokers.
- Pre-qualification of prospective buyers and the presence of our representative at every showing.
- Skilled negotiation on your behalf with full knowledge of all activity associated with your property, thereby helping you obtain the best possible price and the quickest possible closing.
- Shepherding of the sale to its successful conclusion, helping you navigate building rules and the other myriad details associated with the transfer of ownership.